Announcement: cause of the COVID-19, all international shipments maybe delay or take longer to reach the destination.
Registration is free and easy!
Rigidity, stability and durability with high technical standards are the top design criteria for the Aluminum/Carbon Fiber Main Frame.
The Aluminum/Carbon Fiber Main Frame is designed with material strength and precise CNC tolerances from Aluminum, Carbon Fiber and Delrin materials, to give you the best quality upgrade product on the market, with the following special design features:
• Utilizes dampers totally to eliminate all receiver wobble for maximum stability and performance in flight.
• Utilizes carbon fiber receiver trace for optimal interference-free operation.
• The ultimate boom clamp principle ensures that the boom is held firmly in position with no bend or dent after repeated tightening.
• Specially designed with Delrin insert onto anti-rotation guide to prevent swashplate pin from wearing for long time use.
• CNC Aluminum bottom frame for greater stiffness.
• Battery limit flange design on the main frame provides a very good, rigid platform and firm hold of battery.
• Simple adjustable motor on the main frame allows you to use different types of pinions.
With its high-visibility, outstanding features and design, CNC high-performance parts and more, the Aluminum/Carbon Fiber Main Frame is overall the best choice for pilots who aspire to build the BLADE 230S / 230S V2 helicopter, and will take your ordinary helicopter to the next level of performance and appearance.
|1 x Aluminum/Carbon Fiber Main Frame (GOLD)|
|Optimizes for rigidity, stability and durability with high technical standards|
|Directly replaced the stock plastic|
|The boom is held firmly in position with no bend or dent after repeated tightening|
|Delrin insert onto anti-rotation guide to prevent swashplate pin from wearing for long time use|
|CNC Aluminum bottom frame for greater stiffness|
|Rigid platform and firm hold of battery|
|Simple adjustable motor on the main frame allows you to use different types of pinions|
|Unique and stylish CNC Aluminum, Carbon Fiber and Delrin materials|
|For BLADE 230S / 230S V2|
|Read and follow the Assembly Instruction carefully|
|Loctite (#242 is recommended) is required to apply to all mechanical screws for safety precaution|
|Basic hand tools|
|Manual and Instruction included|